THIS SATANIC GODDAMN THING IS REAL AND I AM UNREASONABLY ANGRY ABOUT IT
No no no no no no no.
I’m sorry, if you’re too stupid to make eggs in a pan, you don’t get to have a horrible egg-dog on a wooden stick like it’s some kind of carnival food. This product is a crime against gastronomy, and I want to find and destroy each and every example of it.
THE TOP COMMENT ON THAT VIDEO OMG
the pessimist and the optimist
Actually crying here
This is your child before and after one year of exposure to a new street drug knows as “The Animes.” Police forces are still researching the sources of this substance, but it is known to be very addictive and its side effects are nearly irreversible.
Signs that your child may be under the influence of “The Animes” include:
- making an account on deviantART.com - While it appears innocent, this website is actually a black market for different types of “The Animes.” It contains the highest concentration of animes abusers worldwide.
- changing their typing habits - If your Honors student starts typing sentences that substitute “teh” for “the” or uses asterisks for actions (i.e., *noms on you XD*) or starts adding -chan to the end of names, “The Animes” have most likely gotten to a near-irreversible state that requires years of therapy.
- a sudden interest in Top Ramen - In it’s early stages, your child or loved one may request to eat instant ramen noodles up to a few times a week. At this stage, it is still possible to fix some of the damage “The Animes” have caused. However, if they begin using chopsticks with every meal, you may have no choice but to lock them in their room and confiscate all Hot Topic products.
For more information on how to protect your child from the evils of “The Animes,” please visit www.theanimesawarenessfoundation.org or call us toll free at 1-800-HOT-YAOIZ
95% of you won’t want this on your blog. Reblog if you’re the 5% who care about the victims of The Animes.
I’m not afraid to admit… I was once under the influence of The Animes. Please reblog this so people can learn to live barely active, nearly healthy lives again, like me.
I don’t understand all of this anti-The Anime’s stuff I’ve been seeing lately. I’ve been using this drug lightly over the last few years, and I’ve been leading a healthy, happy lifestyle. It’s all things in moderation, people.
I’ve never once seen one of these posts about The Sherlocks or the Supernaturals, and those can have many of the same effects as The Animes. Hell, I’ve not seen ANYTHING about the harmful effects of The Homestucks. THAT one has been known to cause greying of the skin!
This is hilariously offensive.
Poor guy is probably rolling over in his grave.
They said I couldn’t be toku.
So I became Kamen Rider KabuFaiCaucaDelCycloneZyuJokeRanger.
Yeah I was kind of drunk. I’m also extremely tiny for my age
SHE DID THAT SHIT
I had to cut it off. I felt morally wrong..
So this happened….
The best fucking picture i’ve ever seen
this is… this is fucking fantastic
- No more always online requirement
- The console no longer has to check in every 24 hours
- All game discs will work on Xbox One as they do on Xbox 360
- Authentication is no longer necessary
- An Internet connection is only required when initially setting up the console
- All downloaded games will function the same when online or offline
- No additional restrictions on trading games or loaning discs
- Region locks have been dropped